Genealogy was the group that represented Armenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. The band members represent Armenian disapora from each of the five continents (Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia), and the sixth is from Armenia itself to unite them.
Essaï Altounian was the first artist to be revealed, representing Europe on the 16th of February 2015.
Altounian composed his first song at just 12 years old, and a few years later he had a deal with Sony France and was the singer of the group Ideal-3. Their song "Pardonne-moi" had a lot of airplay and was performed on many TV and radio shows. Altounian left this group at age 21 to go on a solo career. His most recent song is dedicated to the victims of the Armenian Genocide.
- “With Genealogy I’m one of the bridges connecting Armenian people around the world. I am also one of the bridges who are spreading love and positivity around the world through music. I represent Armenians from Europe – the continent of human rights and peace. I want to send a powerful message of humanity and serenity on behalf of European Armenians. I wish that people all around the world realize that Armenians will always climb on the higher mountains to sing, dance and spread joy and happiness.” 
Tamar Mardirossian, better known as Tamar Kaprelian, was the second artist from America to be revealed on 20 February 2015.
Kaprelian won the OneRepublic cover contest of their song "Apologize" in March 2008, and her prize was a record deal with Interscope Records. She has released only one EP in 2012 since then.
- "To be included in this competition at a special time when we are commemorating such a landmark anniversary for Armenia is an amazing privilege for me. I am so excited to be joining a very talented group of artists to represent Armenia and America, and to share a positive message about peace and unity with the audiences." 
Vahe Tilbian is the African representative of the group, and was the third to be revealed on 23 February 2015.
He has a passion for rock, techno, reggae and R&B, Armenian, Latin and Ethiopian songs. All of this represents Tilbian, and makes him stand out for being an all-around artist and dancer.
- "I am extremely honored, humbled and ecstatic to let you all know that I will be one of 6 artists to represent Armenia at the Eurovision Song Contest this year in Vienna, Austria. I know you will all continue to support and encourage me along this bridge building journey of 6 destinies with 1 story. Peace, Love and Music to you all." 
Stephanie Topalian is the Asian representative of the group, and was revealed to be the fourth member on 27 February 2015.
Topalian has always dreamed of representing Armenia and Japan through songs, and is quite famous throughout Japan for her magical voice and wide range of vocals. She was born to a Japanese mother and an Armenian father, and most of her songs are to do with Japanese anime.
- "So it's me. Yes it's me. I am the 4th artist of Genealogy for Eurovision 2015! I am so very honoured to be a part of this. It is a dream for me to be able to represent both Armenia and Japan with something that I love to do. "Music" and my "roots" are so precious to me. I will do anything it takes to better our team. Thank you guys for all of your support, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. My gosh! This is so unreal! You guys excited?! Yes shat huzvats em! Guess what, I'm sorry that I had been keeping this a secret but... I am already in Armenia!" 
Mary-Jean O'Doherty Vasmatzian
Mary-Jean O'Doherty Vasmatzian represents Australia in the group, revealed to be Genealogy's fifth member on 3 March 2015.
Born in Texas to an Australian father and a Greek-Armenian mother, she is a coloratura soprano singer who made her Royal Albert Hall debut in 2011 and won the grand prize at the 2013 Paris Opera Awards. She is proud of her Armenian roots, encouraged by her mother's education to study the arts.
"I am so thrilled and honoured to be the 5th member of Genealogy Music and representing Armenia for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015..."
Inga Arshakyan was revealed to be the final member of Genealogy on 12 March 2015. She is the native Armenian of the group brought to unite all the members together.
A bold representative of Armenian folk music and culture, she brings with her a powerful voice and of course previous Eurovision experience: she represented her country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow with her sister Anush performing the song Jan Jan.
- ↑ http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=armenia_first_artist_of_genealogy_known
- ↑ http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=armenia_second_artist_of_genealogy_known
- ↑ http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=armenia_third_artist_of_genealogy_known
- ↑ http://armenpress.am/eng/news/795850/stephanie-topalian-is-in-armenia-and-is-happy-to-be-participating-in-eurovision-sont-contest-2015.html
- ↑ http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=armenia_fifth_artist_of_genealogy_known
- ↑ http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=armenia_watch_the_video_of_dont_deny