- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
An article stub is a page that has less than about 100 bytes, and needs to be expanded.
Pages that require more information but aren't a stub page:
- Create some links on dead end and orphaned pages.
- Write a new article that's on the wanted list!
- Look through the uncategorised pages list to sort like pages together.
- If an article is mostly text, go to the upload page to add a photo to the article and make it more interesting.
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Check the unused images list for any images that aren't used in any article.
This is the Noticeboard for the Community Portal. Remember that ALL USERS (including you) are allowed to add notices to this list. Please be sure to sign your notices with four tildes. Please add new notices to the top of the list.
- The Noticeboard on the Community Portal is open and ready for your submissions! Any editor may add notices to the board; if there's something you want other editors to know, please say something on the board! 21:52, April 17, 2016 (UTC)